12.03.2008

WORK THAT WE DO

Hey All,

Things are rolling along here in Mexico.

I've given up on living in the boat and have moved into the "guesthouse" over the 8 car garage. We've got heavy curtains so I can decide to wake with the sun or not.

I may move back to the sailboat once we've got the dinghy motor running again. Forced paddling to and fro clinched the big move...a huge pain in the ass.


We put in a dinghy dock yesterday... which also makes things way sweeter... for everyone.

My motivation on this business excursion is getting in and out in a matter of months with enough money for a BLANGIN' new old boat.


A 50 foot stormproof floating home... I need one to really get gone. La Sin Fin, tough as she is, would last maybe a season in Patagonia.

Anyone interested in buying a boat can take La Sin Fin and her pimpin' dinghy off my hands for $8000. Worth every penny here in the Sea of Cortez. Perfect stomping grounds for Sinny, these.

Unfortunately, I don't have time to sail... too busy kiting... and farting around on the interweb.

CHECK IT: www.downwindkiting.com

THANKS MODENA!

Years of restaurant work have left me pretty damn qualified to help get this restaurant up to speed so I'm on that too. Its fun as hell.

CHECK IT: www.elcardon.com.mx


BEST BURGER AND FRIES IN BAJA.

So that's that. The trip is continuing but in a weirder way.

The boss says some Reality TV folks are coming to shoot a pilot. WTF!?!?

I'll cross that burning bridge when it comes.

HASTA LUEGO, TRABAJADORES!


MAX