7.08.2011

Max's Oil Free News Roundup

In my current line of work, I am exposed to an absurd amount of news.  In an effort to keep those I care about informed, I post A LOT of interesting links on my Facebook wall.  It's more efficient than blogging, so I direct a lot of my efforts there.

If you'd like to know what's really going on in the world, you're not going to find it in the mainstream media.  Select mainstream stories give glimpses of the Big Picture but they're awash in misinformation, disinformation, and distracting nonsense.  I share 10-50 stories daily, selected from several reliable news services. By scanning my Wall regularly you may find information that could help you prepare for and cope with the big changes taking place at an unprecedented rate globally.  Inform yourself and ditch the sheeple herd.

Whether you know me in *real life* or not, feel free to add me as a Facebook friend.  Or just check out my profile here...