11.17.2011

Facebook (and Blatant Mainstream) Censorship of #OWS Action #N17: November 17th 2011 is a Great Day for American Freedom



It is a sad day in America when Facebook is blatantly censoring Occupy Wall Street articles and videos.  This comes on the heels of November 15th's Media Blockade while officers raided Occupy Wall Street's original encampment in Manhattan.


Today, I was attempting to share an interview with Immortal Technique from RT TV's Alyona Show, when Facebook gave me the message above.


I attempted to share other videos to OWS content, but it loaded as a link to YouTube's Homepage instead.


The top link would load properly but when I hit "Post" it tells me the video was spam.  The other videos I attempted to share that converted into links to YouTube.com Homepage were also OWS coverage.




Here is the interview that Facebook wouldn't let me share... does it sound like SPAM to you?