8.02.2013

More Mainstream Disinfo on Weather Weapons and Geoengineering: Joe Rogan Fails to Question Everything

I hung out with Joe Rogan a few years ago when my former employer Michael Ruppert was the guest on his 3 hour podcast "The Joe Rogan Experience".  I set up the interview after listening to a few of Joe's shows and having one of his listeners recommend Mike come on the show.  I now think my former boss Mike Ruppert is a con man and disinformation artist, and am starting to feel that way about Rogan as well.

Joe was a friendly guy but I couldn't tell if he was totally committed to the truth or more in it for the money.  I have mixed feelings about Rogan just as I have mixed feeling about Ruppert.  On one hand Rogan is a well-connected cage-fighting commentator, comedian, and mindless TV celebrity (see his work on "Fear Factor").  One the other he does a podcast covering a number of very interesting and controversial topics.  The guy is an enigma to me.

Now he's got his own show reminiscent of "Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory" and the 2nd episode addressed an issue very dear to my heart: Weather Warfare, Geoengineering, and Climate Change.

Watching that episode only made my opinion of Rogan more uncertain.  In the show he denies believing in chemtrails -- despite acknowledging cloud seeding's use as a weather weapon -- but seems to believe that electromagnetic weather weapons are in use at the present time.  He brings on a number of experts I believe to be reputable voices in favor of the belief that geoengineering is being used for weather warfare, and only brings on one "expert" to debunk them, the administrator of the cognitive dissonance-inducing debunktards at Metabunk.  Metabunktard's non-scientific opinions and some clever editing make the case against a half dozen experts on the topic.

Though Rogan overtly expresses disbelief during this show, it actually makes a decent case opposing Rogan's stated opinion.  I think it will help raise awareness in a roundabout way.  I'd like to know your opinion after watching it as well.  Peace.


Scott Stevens, featured in the show -- and clearly the victim of some dastardly editing -- throws in his opinion on the show.