9.15.2008

Inspiration... 1st Installment: No more kite lessons... time to get gone!


I tend to blab alot, when someone has already said it better than I ever could.

Plus, theres no time for blather as Mac and I churn through disassembling the Big Winds Kite School while simultaneously putting together a no-budget, endless sailing/kiting adventure. As such we're giving credit where credit is due.

We've got nothing but gratitude to everyone who got us where we're at. Most notably, loving parents who set us up free. Thanks, Moms and Dads, from both Mac and Max.

There's also the inspiring folks whose art/writing/adventures underpin our own dreams. Here's a little taste... check back for more installments. Now, more than ever, keeping the stoke high is crucial.

Today is officially our last day of real world work. After this, everything is poured straight into El Viaje Sin Fin.

But enough of my jibber-jabber... Inspiration... 1st Installment!




Everybody's Talking by Harry Nilsson

Everybody's talking at me

I don't hear a word they're saying
Only the echoes of my mind

People stopping staring
I can't see their faces
Only the shadows of their eyes

I'm going where the sun keeps shining
Through the pouring rain
Going where the weather suits my clothes
Backing off of the North East wind
Sailing on a summer breeze
And skipping over the ocean like a stone