2.07.2013

/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ The Great Gun Debate [RAP NEWS 18] ̿ ̿ ̿̿'\̵͇̿̿\ (VIDEO)

Robert Foster and the folks at Juice Media always make my day when they come out with another installment of Rap News.

Growing up I never thought I'd be a 2nd Amendment activist.  I never thought I'd be a 1st Amendment activist either, but now that I have a better understanding of how the world really works I see the importance and interconnection of both Amendments.

Once again this installment of Rap News nails the root of both issues.  Tyranny cannot rise in the presence of a truly free press and open internet because Truth is the greatest deterrent to crime and injustice.  If either the government or the citizenry of this nation needs to resort to violence to control the other we have truly failed.

Unfortunately the US Government not only uses violence regularly on its own citizens but also on innocent people around the world who's existence happens to hamper the greedy globalist's agenda.  We people must remain armed because the media is not free, the internet is being censored, and the government doesn't listen to reason or act rationally.

Let's all work for peace and justice globally.  One of the best ways to do so is by sharing information like this video.

Peace.