2.09.2009

Matando Tiempo

I'm wasting time in a cafe called AFRICA in MEXICO.
The boss lets me use her computer... I am always the only customer.
Tourism is currently lacking.
Google Earthing Tehuantepec and Papagayo just isn't the same as actually being there.
As soon as I get back from MN the trip continues.
I will be in Winona from the 18th until the 22nd of Feb... with a short stint at the Birkie in scenic Hayward Wisconsin... where I will be representing MEXICO in the coveted ELITE WAVE.
Last year I could bluff my way through with daily backcountry touring in the bank... this year will be interesting. I am relatively weak.
The pooch and I have been climbing hills and stretching to get ready.

Anyone who wants to see the MOG should throw him a fundraising party. He will definitely show up for that.
I fly out of MPLS at 4pm on SUNDAY the 22nd... maybe a LUNCHEON is in order.