2.28.2009

Rhinestone Shades or Cheap Sunglasses


Hey Everyone,

After 96 hours adrift, the pooch and I made it approximately 410 miles from La Paz, BCS to San Blas, Nayarit.

The plam trees are swaying. I'm no longer in GRINGOLANDIA. This is MEXICO.

I was going to write some big update but the dog is outside barking at a police horse and the chubby tranny running this internet cafe just told me my hour is up.

Gotta go. I'm heading further S this afternoon after exploring an old fort and some "muy tranquilo" swimming hole... we'll see.

Here's some pics.

MAX

La Paz.

Dumb boat. Awesome name.

Way too happy going into a 96 hour sail.

I hope the dog likes sushi. 35? pound WAHOO.


Only Maestra could be this relaxed with 95 hours worth of dookie on deck.

Sunset over Baja as we're bouncing along.

Transcend Something. Anyone want to sponsor this trip?


Sleep deprivation. Four hours in four nights.


Packin' heat at the Birkie. I've lost that old competitive spirit. Good riddance.