1.05.2010

CLIMB ON...

It's really all about LEGITIMIZING your EXISTENCE.  Not so hard to do... well, yeah it is.

I moved here young, dumb, and full of cum... now not so young... a little less dumb... but nevertheless full of cum.

You know, Freud was pretty damn dead on when he reduced human consciousness to human sexuality.

Why do you do what you do?  But really though...

Hence, we're RAPING this gorgeous little planet.  Too easy.

Is another option really presented throughout the WEST?  Nah.  Well, I guess you can jerk off with your computer.

I head outside to piss this beer outta me and see beautiful little flakes falling in Jackson... this means it's dumping hard on the hills.

The best ART I can make is a gorgeous committed line... it lasts mere moments and the track remains maybe a day... PERFECT.

Embrace your impermanence and live ready to die young.

That's the best we can do for tomorrow.

Right?!

Max