1.05.2010

Fizzle....

Now, as fate would have it, I'm rolling out on this.

Truth told, I learned a small slew of lessons on my sailing trip...

1) Most people haven't a fucking clue.

2) The ocean warrants solely RESPECT.

3) 28-year-old, Too-Smart Catholic GENTS are boxes of rocks starting out but that guilt will drive them to WISDOM or DEATH.

And if you know something I don't, please tell me about it.  I'd love to hear it.

I know I'm riding a FATEWAVE cuz shit is coming to me... five free meals if four days... the sickest tour/ski setup fell into my lap (THANKS JOSH) and connections just keep flowing...

BIENVENIDOS A LOS ESTADOS UNIDOS!

We're setting whole new standards of ridiculousness ahorita... so enjoy it.

I've never been BORED in Jackson... from day one until NOW.

And all I can say about a place that can induce this level of stoke is that it's LEGIT.

The natives didn't truly settle here because the climate proved too harsh but fuck if you can't ski some SHIT here with the aid of modernity and a bit of sweat.

You thinkin' tomorrow?

Nah, Man, we got TODAY... and that's about it.

SO LIVE IT UP.

Love,

MAX