3.21.2009

TOUR DEL GHETTO

Stuck, bored, I'm getting my post on. Folks have been interested in seeing my tight whip, so here's a modge podge virtual tour of Sin Fin.

The name is illegible. This opens many loopholes much wider. Thanks Nate from Dakine... it all worked out for the best.

Culinary Dream Machine.


Dink, partially deflated for storage.


Generating Juice.

I keep the forepeak almost empty so it's nice and light.

Food compliments of JR.


I've got about 3 weeks worth for the lagoons of Tehuantepec.

Starboard fishing rig.

Ceiling decoration.

These batteries kick ass.

Crucial knowledge.

Big books.

Anyone need a stereo? Cheap.

The other 1/3 of my library.


My 6 Horse Team.

Honda 9.9... best $400 I ever spent.

On the dock for the first time since San Diego.

Board and ski storage.

Anchors at the ready... fuel for Honda 9.9 and Merc 25

The tarp helps keep things cooler than the dodger alone.

I took down all the lifelines and replaced them with climbing ropes... much better... much safer.

I hate to flaunt my yacht's opulence but it must, occassionally, be done.

MAX