8.04.2009

Fluidity

YO LUZERS,

Lyric of the Day

Slightly Stoopid , Closer to the Sun

If I think she beautiful, well that's for sure
Give a little loving, but I still gon need some more, rob it
Stealing from the rich and then give it to the poor
Telling everbody it don't matter anymore, she said
All I really needed was a friend like you
Help me through and together we can change, but
If I was to stay it wasn't for too long
People sing the same song everywhere I'm going
Closer to the sun and far from the moon
People screaming out they gonna see me real soon, they say oooo

As y´allready know there´s a major fluidity afforded by money. I´ve been living like a working man the last two months on account of behaving by committee and taking life slow and low like a gringo... on vacation... from Dr . Volunpov.

Then stagnation set in ... and the notion of actually making a viral webshow proved daunting so we had to drift... the ties got cut and I´m alone with Sinny and Maestra again.

See there´s another less well known fluidity afforded by shooting from the hip like an occassionally materfokin peeemp. See , you can live on next to nothing through appetite control and friendliness... talking up the waiters in Tico makes every drink a triple and a $3 casado a 2500 calorie masterpiece... hell, they even know a guy looking for a cheap sailboat and it´s on for 10am. These things don´t happen when you roll in monolingual packs.

But don´t get me wrong.

My friend Tu Laki has done more for me in the last two months than anyone else has done for me since I grew out home... and I thank him more than I can convey here for that.

All in all, he probably put $3000 towards this little trip, not to mention putting up with my moods and always being down to surf his face off. I love the guy.

The Hughman also helped oodles until I found out he´s broker than me. Cut me off and get to work, wavekiller.

As for Cherkisoff , the expedition photographer, she´s off to play in the dirt of Uvita or the streets of NYC... I don´t know and neither does she.

I haven't really done justice to the experiences lately on this blog... like for the last three months... so through a bit of bloodletting it´ll all surface in the upcoming weeks.

Right now I´m in Tamarindo with a boatshowing at 10am and I´m gonna dump it... between spoonfuls of peanutbutter and squirts of carmel sauce I made old Sinny SHINE... I´m almost out of food but the dog´s got oodles so hold off donating.

Much love to Reed and Irene for the double BENJI cash infusion... I may just sell this boat without going into debt.

What then?.. taking ski and surf BUMMING to it´s logical extreme of bummery... I ´ve got nothing better to do while waiting for the barbarians.

What then? Yer guess is good as mine.

Live it up.

MAX