8.08.2009

Trying NOT to Sell the Boat

Tomorrow I am taking a young couple and their 3 month old daughter on a trial sail... during which I hope to scare them out of buying my boat.

Their plan is to sail the whole family (including dog) from Tamarindo to San Diego. They have no idea what they're getting into... and during today's breakfast consultation nothing I said could phase them.

Ironically, everyone who should actually buy the boat (namely old rich retired gringos who I could easily and with clean conscience ¨reliberate¨ it from come springtime) are all ¨looking for something bigger¨ that they can let pricely rot on a dock somewhere.

Maybe the young family SHOULD buy it. I guess I just don't want them to one up me... they're way ballsier than me.

So we'll see how it goes.

In other news, the waves have been good and it´s going to be a big day... I´ve got a charter and I´m gonna make $60 big ones. This money will be used to buy a new swimsuit.

If you observe the crotchular region of my current swimsuit too closely you can see a bit of my wang... through a pair of dime-sized holes... which have slowly grown over the last several months.

Also, since it never completely dries, my current swimsuit emits aura of nautical dickcheese. I´ve had enough of that.

Max

ps I´ve begun working on THE BOOK. Preorders accepted via PAYPAL. $20... it`ll cost you $30 if you wait till´it´s actually written... embrace the bargain... plus, if someone actually buys it, I´ll actually have to write it... so do me the favor.