8.10.2009

No Sale.

Hey All,

Yesterday was an exciter.

In the am, we had our first breastfeeding aboard the Sin Fin as the young couple demoed the boat. They loved old Sinful, but decided to hold off sailing anywhere until their daughter learns to swim: good call.

In the afternoon, I took four 18 year old ladies from Florida for a charter trip, which led to dinner, drinks, and a slumber party at their swank hotel room. Maestra slept with all of them.

I opted for the floor... nestled atop an amazing pile of women´s apparel... how do they fit so much shit in such small suitcases?

I have to tell ya, there´s nothing more interesting that four cute young ladies fighting over the opportunity to snuggle yer dog... until the pillowfight breaks out.

And it´s interesting to hear the opinions of the youth... the future leaders of America are apparently about as stoked on it as I am at present.

The American Nightmare.

I´ve got another charter tomorrow and the day after... sailing an hour to great waves at Playa Avellanas... right here.


It could always be much worse.

But it could always be better. I want to hope for humanity but the signs all point DOWN.

For example, in a weathered old shithouse celebrity rag I just read that Sarah Palin got paid $11 million in ADVANCE for writing a book about her stupid bullshit life. I´m only 28 but I´ve done way more cool shit than her, like thinking actual thoughts and doing actual things beyond polishing the right knobs.

Here I am chartering a shitboat and unsuccessfully scrounging $20 preorders on the best book ever... I´m calling it right now... just to get myself psyched enough to actually workwrite.

So Paypal my ass. I need a new used surfboard, anyway... mine´s fucked.

Anyone who´s donated before, please don´t. Y'all've done enough.

I´m out.

Max