11.17.2009

Option 8

I appreciate all the feedback from friends and family with suggestions and additional options.

I have to admit I didn't include all my options in the last little bloggeroo... namely, Option 8.

I know better than to discuss Option 8 with anyone but Maestra. Suffice it to say, Option 8 is a good one.

Moving on.

One of the best things about pent up desire is that it lights a fire under your ass... keeps you on your toes... motivates you to figure shit out and get something done.

About 800 years ago, a piss-poor young Mongol named Temüjin started fighting to reclaim his kidnapped wife, whom he, by the way, loved.

Because he did what he did so long ago, these daze we've all got a little Temüjin flowing through our veins... at least genetically.

You may know Temüjin better by his title: Genghis Khan.


Determination comes easy once I've made up my mind.

Sorting objectives is the hard part.

I've got no desire for world domination.

I don't want to dominate anyone's world... just to be a welcome presence.

Moving on.

Max