3.22.2013

EVEN GANDHI OPPOSED GUN BANS -- HISTORICAL FACT

I catch a lot of flak from the clueless for my stance on guns.  I have been called names, been accused of fronting for the NRA (ha!), and have even been threatened for speaking up in favor of 2nd Amendment RIGHTS.

I think that We the People need to be well armed at a time when the world's most powerful military is working for an untrustworthy and corrupt government that has declared an endless War on/of Terror.  So shoot me... 

... what's funny is that Gandhi's own autobiography makes it very clear that he opposed governments disarming civilians.  Peace is the answer, but the corrupt assholes controlling our lives are doing everything they can to prevent it.  For example, the endless War of Terror.

For a lot more info on Gandhi's stance on guns, check out the original article by Anthony Gucciardi at StoryLeak...





If you liked this post, you might like my other site: THE FREE STORE: SURVIVE DEPOPULATION