4.30.2009

MOTLEY CREW

Like Al Green, I'm so tired of being alone but instead of exercising good sense and recruiting a beautiful woman (or two) to "crew" for me, I've recruited a few men equally or more stinky than myself.

Equally, senseless, I recruited not 1...
...nor 2....
...nay 3...

...but 4.

4 Stinky Dudes + 1 Max + 1 Maesta
=
6 Filthy Beasts Coinhabiting a 27 Foot Sailboat.


Squint...



And yet, it feels less crowded than it did when Ol' Macky was aboard... because none of the current crew saw s(k)notty logs 8-10 hours a day...nor sit staring stupidly the remainder of the day... and they can all be trusted not to chump out when fair weather turns foul.

Who are they? Profiles will follow as time allows. Here's a group photo.


They're all learning to kite... and a few of them are teaching me how to really surf.

As long as we all don't contract P.S. from B.C. the A.D. it'll be one hell of an adventure.

The inside jokes already flow.

Gotta go.

MAX