4.15.2009

ULTIMATE CENTRAL AMERICA SURF TRIP!


Well, I'm broke and no one is donating and daily charters are an all-consumingly HUGE pain in the ass.

SO!!!! Here's the plan...

Nicaragua is incredible... as is Costa Rica...


as is sailing...


and kiting...

and surfing...


and fishing...


and sipping frosty beers on the beach.

The surf season is here.
The wind is good too.
I'm not nearly as crazy as I come off in print.
And my dog is really cute.

So, any of y'all interested in CREWING for between two weeks and a month should get in touch.

Fly into Managua, Nicaragua and I'll meet you at the airport... flights MSP to MGA are only $350!

As we progress south, we'll stop at every sick surf break in southern Nicaragua and throughout Costa Rica.

Don't know how to surf? I can teach you.

You pay for food and gas for our joint surf trip.

Accommodations and entertainment are on me.

Expect to spend about $25 daily... cheap.

I'll sleep on deck or the beach so a couple could have the luxurious cabin all to themselves.

I've got room for up to 3 of y'all.

 Getting back to Managua from Southern Costa Rica is a cakewalk.

Make contact before you book a ticket. I'll be checking email daily.

Don't be shy.  Live a lot.  Spend a little.

Yer Friend,

MAX