4.01.2009

TIEMPO DE ALMUERZO!

HEY FRIENDS,

If you´re looking for the western hemisphere´s slowest internet connection, you may find it on Isla Del Tigre, Honduras.

You will also, undoubtedly, find the most amateurish scammers on the planet here. Get this: I scammed them... you gotta be a sucker to get scammed by a gringo... especially one not attempting to scam anyone.

Ohh, the stories I´ve got to tell now... but apparently the internet is closing until 130 for lunch. I´m getting the stink eye from the librarianesque cross-weilding boss.

I´d write more and post some pics if these computers actually worked. It will all have to wait until my next stop.

Tonight, I´m setting sail for San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua... 200 miles S... and close to the windy Gulf of Papagallo.

Check back in 3-4 days. All is well.

Time to climb the volcano... there is apparently a recently abandoned CIA outpost at the summit. Should be interesting.

Your Friend,

MAX