12.23.2009

Climb On.

I can't get to sleep tonight.  So fuck it, here's a story.

Relax, Max.  Noone can label you a shameless self-promoter if you make yourself out a horse's ass.


Nothing's been handed to me, except by God.  I'm from a a great family, who are just supportive enough.

I didn't grow up hard.
Once I slimmed down in 7th grade, life came TOO easy.
Perhaps that's part of my problem.

Educational experiences just fall out the sky, and occasionally I'm paying attention.
My favorite book on AD/HD is titled "SCATTERED".

***

This is the 3rd time I've moved to the Tetons.

The first time I ran away from a culture that made no sense.

The second time, from a future that couldn't exist.

This third time...?

Once again, I'm powerless but to push it out in my own inconsequential way.


But I can tell you why I value what I do.
And maybe that's the consequential contribution I've got.

Follow my reasoning.

There's a whole grip of people on this planet and more everyday.
The problem's not the number however, but how they live.
An insane culture spreads a life both EXPENSIVE and HARD.
This is what's killing our planet.
How do I fight this?
Promote a life which is CHEAP...
...and EASY.
But by no definition LAZY.
See, they've got your emotions twisted up in consumerism.
But there's so much more out there.
If you break the cycle of WORK and SPEND.
Might as well get out before it breaks itself.
Put your faith in anything else.

So much for complete sentences, eh?
The walls are your own, and you can break out any time you'd like.

Anyway, the story.


MaƱana... I'm finally tired.

Sweet Dreams.

Max